Our Waste Infra Network Services contract starts today!
Today is the launch date of our new Waste Infra Network Services (WINS) contract with Severn Trent!
The contract was awarded to Customer Solutions Plus, a joint venture between Sapphire Utility Solutions and Network plus, which will be delivering vital wastewater reactive maintenance services on behalf of Severn Trent’s 8 million Customers across its entire network- the UK’s second largest wastewater network.
The contract worth over £50million per year and with an initial duration of 4 years with an option to extend for a further 4 years will be delivered by over 250 field teams and supported by nearly 200 direct management and back-office support staff as well as hundreds more within the supply chain partners and will see over 100,000 jobs delivered every year.
Since the contract was awarded in November 2020, our staff have been working hard behind the scenes in collaboration with Severn Trent to ensure the correct systems are in place ready for day one. Some of the key achievements include:
- The introduction of Modular Plus – A site-based system which will ensure operational compliance.
- Further improvements to core systems such as SAP CRM.
- The introduction of a system to trigger proactive customer updates to reduce chase contacts.
- Systemising manual activities to benefit the regulatory measure of satisfaction (C-MeX).
- Ensuring the induction and training process of new Customer Solutions Plus staff is COVID safe by producing e-learning materials.
- Secured supply chain for day one, with a transformation plan in place to dilute and move the direct labour model over the first year.
In our joint venture with Network Plus we plan to bring high quality wastewater solutions with a strong focus on bringing new ideas to the table as well as excellent customer service.
Customer Solutions Plus will have a community focus, ensuring new local employment opportunities are provided as well as investing in training, and developing skills.