Sapphire Utility Solutions are a leading provider of award-winning services to the clean water, wastewater, gas, digital networks and highways sector. Established in 2013, we have quickly gone from strength to strength and continue to grow.
About the role:
You can become a successful Waste-Water Jetting Technician, joining our Bucket 1 Reactive division if you have a great work ethic, problem-solving skills, listening, critical thinking, teamworking abilities and a customer focussed approach. Also, as you need to operate machinery, excellent hand-eye coordination and concentration are essential skills.
The roles available will be working from our Davyhulme depot, alongside a United Utilities customer support Technician, where you will be required to work on the Bucket 1 reactive contract solving problems on the sewer network. This role will be on a shift-based pattern with working times of 8am to 6pm front shift and 12pm to 10pm back shift. Further details can be provided upon request. Immediate starts available.
Location: Davyhulme, Manchester
Salary: £12 per hour with a 20% shift uplift (£14.40 per hour in total)
- HGV class 2 driving licence
- It would be ideal if you come with
- It would be ideal if you have experience with working with JHL City Flex’s or trg provided
- Experience of High Pressure Jetting would be advantageous – trg would be provided
- Full training required or a level of competency in the following: Jetting/SLG/First Aid/Manual Handling/Confined Spaces
Day to day activities:
- Working on site, as part of a team
- Resolving problems and clearing blockages
- Great housekeeping
- Excellent time management
- Working on a shift pattern
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, thriving and stable company.
What you will get in return:
Death in service
Employee assistance program
Perk box – discounts and benefits
Full PPE is provided
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Driving: 1 year (preferred)
- Driver CPC (preferred)
Work Location: On the road