Sapphire Utility Solutions are a leading provider of award-winning services to the clean water, wastewater, gas, digital networks, and highways sector. Established in 2013, we have quickly gone from strength to strength and continue to grow.
About the Role – HGV Jetting Operative (within the Lining Department)
– We are seeking a highly motivated jetting operative to join our established Lining team, based in Slough. You will be working on site, as part of a team, solving problems on the sewer networks.
– Operating an HGV class 2 vehicle, and operating machinery to a high standard, whilst adhering to all health and safety regulations.
– Experience within jetting / Lining industry would be an advantage. We are looking for individual who take pride in their work to get it right first time and be the highest standard of quality.
– You will provide expertise, experience, and work within a team to deliver a first-class service to our customers.
– Possession of good communication skills and having an enthusiastic approach to people is a must.
– Carrying out daily vehicle checks, completing plant checks and risk assessments using a tablet.
– Receiving daily actions and jobs through the company tablet, attending jobs.
Hours of Work: Full time, 50 hours per week: Monday – Friday, overtime paid time and a half at the weekends.
Knowledge, experience, and qualifications required:
– Full UK driving licence, and HGV class 2.
– Jetting experience desirable, but not essential.
– Competent IT user.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Able to work under own initiative.
– Good housekeeping and time management.
What you will get in return
In joining the Sapphire Family, you will be working as part of national award-winning utilities organisation who recognise a good work ethic and positive attitude. You will be joining a company that has grown significantly over the last decade.
Death in service
Employee assistance programme
Perk Box – discounts and benefits
Holiday allowance + bank holidays
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 10 hour shift
- Driving: 1 year (preferred)
- Driver CPC (preferred)
Work Location: On the road