Monday to Friday (50 hours per week). Weekend Work maybe required as and when required.
You will be joining a team of HPWJ and CCTV Operatives to support in operations across multiple sites. You will be joining a company that offers a full range of services to support to the Wastewater industry.
You must be motivated and hard working with excellent time keeping skills who enjoys working as part of a team.
- Adhere to H&S rules and regulations set by the business
- Covering all aspects of confined space entry.
- High pressure water jetting duties.
- Plot and Map drainage
- Operating CCTV equipment to carry out site surveys
- Ensure all data is fed back into the Planning and Management Teams to ensure closure of the job within a timely manner
- You will be required to work outdoors in all weathers and be required to walk and stand on uneven ground.
The Person Specification:
- Hardworking, excellent time keeping, focused and self-motivated
- Good communication skills – follow verbal and written instructions
- Have awareness of H&S
- Ensure effective site liaison and communications with the client, customers, colleagues and other stakeholder
- Be able to work with as part of a team
- Be IT literate in the use of tablets and computers.
- An understanding of all relevant statutory, regulatory and company policies and guidelines
Qualifications / Skills & Experience
- Previous experience of working on the sewer network is desired but not essential.
- Class 2 licence
- Full Clean HGV Driving licence
The Average Salary with overtime and shift uplift is between £40,000 – £45,000 Per Year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £12.00-£12.50 per hour
- 10 hour shift