Monday to Friday (50 hours per week). Weekend Work maybe required as and when required. – This is a temporary position; however, extension of the role is possible.
You will be joining a team of HPWJ and CCTV Operatives to support in operations across multiple sites. You will be joining a company that offers a full range of services to support to the Wastewater industry.
You must be motivated and hard working with excellent time keeping skills who enjoys working as part of a team.
- Adhere to H&S rules and regulations set by the business
- Covering all aspects of confined space entry.
- High pressure water jetting duties.
- Plot and Map drainage
- Operating CCTV equipment to carry out site surveys
- Ensure all data is fed back into the Planning and Management Teams to ensure closure of the job within a timely manner
- You will be required to work outdoors in all weathers and be required to walk and stand on uneven ground.
The Person Specification:
- Hardworking, excellent time keeping, focused and self-motivated
- Good communication skills – follow verbal and written instructions
- Have awareness of H&S
Job Type: Temporary contract
Salary: £10.00 per hour
- 10-hour shift