Established in 2013, Sapphire Utility Solutions has quickly become the partner of choice for many clients across the UK in our chosen markets. We provide award winning services to the Clearwater, Wastewater, Gas, Digital Networks and Highways Sector and are passionate about working alongside our client’s ad partners to maintain the utility services essential to modern life.
About the Role – Frame and Cover (manhole) Scheduler:
As a works scheduler, you will be responsi ble for effectively planning and coordinating work of our frame and cover (manhole) repair teams throughout a designated area. You will be planning and coordinating the work through communication with internal and external customers. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly, dedicated team situated in our modern and welcoming office in Lingley Mere.
Location Lingley Mere, Warrington Salary £21,000
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Responsibilities – but not limited to:
· Schedule work, in accordance with service level agreements, whilst optimising travel routes to increase productivity.
· Provide customer service to both internal and external customers via telephone and webchat as / when required – for example to update customers.
· Maintain timely and accurate input and uploading of information into the works management systems, ensuring that all issues are recorded and escalated.
· Ensure that all the client and operational requirements are met in a professional and efficient manner. This may include keeping the client and management team to be informed of any ongoing incidents or events.
· You will ensure the highest level of customer service is achieved, to both external and internal customers, providing excellent customer satisfaction.
· Provide a positive and innovative input into the team, through provision of solutions to problems and embracing change.
· You will ensure that safety issues are reported in line with company procedures.
What we are looking for:
Whilst we are looking for the skills and knowledge to be able to carry out the responsibilities of the role it’s just as important to have employees with a positive and caring attitude or those who are looking for develop further and grow with the company.
We welcome employees from a diverse background. We treat people equally from all walks of life and welcome hard-working individuals who want to become part of the Sapphire family.
Knowledge, experience, and qualifications required:
· Excellent customer service – both written and verbal
· Problem solving skills
· Clear and concise speaking skills
· Excellent listening skills
· Competent in IT, accurate data entry
· Team player but will be able to work autonomously
· Ability to multitask
· Ability to work to deadlines
· GCSE English and Maths
What you will get in return:
In joining the Sapphire Family, you will be working as part of national award-winning utilities organisation who recognise a good work ethic and positive attitude. You will be joining a company that has grown significantly over the last decade.
Death in service
Employee assistance programme
Perk Box – discounts and benefits
Holiday allowance + bank holidays
Modern, restaurant and outdoor seating
Subsidised gym onsite
Costa Coffee onsite!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £21,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Free parking
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Warrington: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Supply chain: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location