Sapphire Utility Solutions are looking for Experience Site Managers who will be responsible for the team operatives on site for our Waste Water Contract. We have depots and operations are carried out throughout the midlands and therefore flexible working is available. Very much a hybrid role.
The role is urgently and if you have the necessary experience we will conduct interviews asap
As a site supervisor, you will be responsible for managing remote operational teams across a geographical area. Driving and managing operational performance through effective leadership, management of your teams. Ensuring your teams are working productively, have the skill sets to deliver all work efficiently and ensuring that health, safety, and wellbeing are at the forefront of everyone’s mind.
Constantly working to improve customer service by striving to deliver a same day solution of customer issues. Diving performance management and coaching of resources to deliver efficient same day solutions for both the customer and the environment.
Each day brings a fresh challenge, but safe working, quality delivery and a strong customer focus are at the heart of everything you will do.
Here are some of the activities that you will be involved in…
- Issuing daily work packages,
- Monitoring safety / compliance on site
- Approving and checking daily Risk and method statements.
- Carry out cat downloads
- Undertaking Safety / compliance / quality, Audits,
- Dealing with customer complaints positively
- Daily toolbox talks.
- Manage other resource e.g., reinstatement, materials, and plant.
- work with the scheduling team ensuring programmes is managed and delivered
· You will help manage the defect programme and ensure that KPIs are met, and Highway Meetings are attended
· liaise with the Support Services and Streetworks Team to ensure that FPN and Section74 liabilities are managed
Complete team inspections, to ensure a high level of compliance with a real focus on quality and first-time reinstatement
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 10 hour shift
- Management: 1 year (preferred)