Due to continued expansion, we are currently recruiting a full time Traffic Management Sales Manager to join our team based at Bamber Bridge in Preston. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of three years’ experience of business development within Traffic Management and have a proven track record of relevant qualifications.
Daily roles and responsibilities:
- Enabling business growth for the Traffic Management function
- Sight of pipeline opportunities
- Complete tenders and quotes for possible frameworks
- You will be responsible for ongoing development and success to sell traffic management solutions throughout our key locations
- Providing a detailed understanding of the services provided including initial site audits, TM plans, traffic lights systems, road / lane closures and diversions.
- You will have a role that is tender driven in nature. Therefore, sales cycles in this position can be lengthy, so the ability to manage accounts effectively is imperative.
- You will ideally be able to hit the ground running with established contacts and will be required to manage your own workload effectively, regularly reporting back to company directors on progress and any potential leads.
- You should be outgoing with excellent communication and presentation skills and have the ability to form long term relationships with decision makers at all levels.
- You should come from a strong traffic management background with a proven success of winning contracts and developing contacts.
- A minimum of 3 years business development experience within traffic management.
- You should have excellent communication and presentation skills.
Weekly hours: 50