Are you looking for a new opportunity in 2022. Ready for a new challenge ?
The scheduling manager will take over all responsibility for the planning and scheduling of work for site repair teams and reinstatement teams. Working closely with the Operational Managers you will ensure that your department deliveries actions to assist the customers with issue through to preventative maintenance to ensure things do not rise again in the future.
We are looking for a forward thinking, extremely organised efficient manager who has strong people skills as well as excellent data management skills.
You will ensure the teams are motivated, follow required processes and use the corporate systems provided to plan and schedule work including effective use of SAP. As a leader you will work closely with the team supervisors and you will be expected to lead your team through coaching, monitor their performance levels and identify any particular needs. Daily and frequent communication is an absolute must
· Operational performance including achieving SLA, TMA performance
· Customer service measures
- Excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with customers and external stakeholders within Severn Trent
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Understanding of end to end backfill and reinstatement, roles and responsibilities and the customer journey
- Excellent knowledge of Streetworks and TMA requirements
- Knowledge of SAP ECC systems and Power BI
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Able to analyse data for meaningful service trends
Hours of work Monday to Friday
Salary dependent upon experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift