Customer Solutions Plus
About Customer Solutions Plus
Customer Solutions Plus is a joint venture between two of the UK’s leading utility and infra- structure organisations; Network Plus and Sapphire Utility Solutions.
The joint venture has been established to provide end to end wastewater services for our client, Severn Trent. Customer Solutions Plus are responsible for activities including initial planning and scheduling of work, delivery of actions to assist customers who have a wastewater issue through to preventative maintenance to ensure wastewater issues do not arise in the future.
As a Scheduler, you will be responsible for effectively planning and coordinating the work of Customer Solutions Plus through communication with internal and external customers. You will use corporate systems provided by Severn Trent to plan and schedule work including SAP.
A brand new central customer centre has been established within the Severn Trent regional premises at Raynesway, Derby. The role therefore involves working alongside our client, Sev- ern Trent and working as one team. A shared kitchen / breakout area has been set up with canteen facilities available post COVID-19. The location has an on-site restaurant, coffee shop and good transport links.
- You will take ownership of the workstreams, coordinating the work from receipt, through to job completion
- You will schedule work orders in accordance with SLA’s, whilst optimising travel routes and increasing productivity
- You will provide customer service to both internal and external customers via telephone and webchat
- You will maintain timely and accurate input and uploading of information into the works management systems, ensuring that all issues are recorded and escalated
- You will ensure that all the client and operational requirements are met in a professional and efficient manner
- You will ensure the highest level of customer service is achieved to both external and internal customers, providing excellent customer satisfaction every time
- You will provide a positive and innovative input into the team, through provision of solutions to problems and embracing change
- You will ensure that safety issues are reported in line with Company procedures
Employer: The role will be allocated to Sapphire Utility Solutions in terms of employing entity. Hours: 40 hour week
Shift basis: 7am – 4pm or 2pm – 10pm on a rolling rota including two weekends out of four.
Sapphire Utility Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.