Due to continued expansion and business growth, we are currently recruiting two full time Hybrid Jet Van Operatives to join our team based in Bamber Bridge, Preston. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of drainage as well as a full UK driving license and the flexibility to work on shifts.
About the role:
6 months ago, Sapphire invested more than 1 million pounds on the latest and most up to date jet vans to work on the Reactive blockages alongside a United Utilities blockage tech.
The jet vans are the 1st line of defense Untited Utilities have and this is a customer faced role.
Experience and required skills:
- First aid
- Manual handling
- Leadership experience
- Good communication skills with customers
Day to day activities:
- Working on site as part of a team
- Good house keeping
- Good time management
- Ensuring the customer experience is as best as it can be
- Enthusiastic and energetic approach to people
- Forward thinking
- Able to work under own initiative
- Well organised
- Highly motivated
- Good communicator
- Takes responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude towards problem solving
Weekly hours: 50