We are hiring a full time Data Capture Technician in Pride Park, Derby to provide data to the management team within our Severn Trent Water Cleanwater contract within our joint venture.
Customer Solutions Plus is a joint venture between two of the UK’s leading utility and infrastructure organisations; Network Plus and Sapphire Utility Solutions.
The joint venture has been established to provide end to end wastewater services for our client, Severn Trent. Customer Solutions Plus are responsible for activities including initial planning and scheduling of work, delivery of actions to assist customers who have a wastewater issue through to preventative maintenance to ensure wastewater issues do not arise in the future.
- Pulling MI data together for meetings
- Monitoring KPI’s
- Updating reports and figures
- Working across the stakeholder landscape to ensure data entered/collected is of the required quality and timeliness
- Data analysis, extraction, transformation and analysis services to support on-going business operations and changes required for reporting, innovation, continuous improvement and projects.
Knowledge and experience:
- Likely to have at least 2-3 years’ experience in the delivery of data services
- Strong practical experience of working with business colleagues to identify, source and transform data sets
- Coached and support front line operations teams in the importance of data quality
- Has provided data and developed data models to underpin business cases and benefits realisation
- Understand and has practical experience in deploying modern data management concepts for business advantage (e.g. big data, data analytics, data visualisation)
- Able to take competing demands and prioritise workload and opportunities accordingly
- Able to coach and train others in the analysis of data
- Has a “customer-first” mindset
- Has worked in a partnership model providing services to a 3rdparty Client
- Desirable ; has experience of leading an outsourced IT service delivery function in the Utilities and Energy sector
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products, excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication and inter personal skills
- Takes ownership and operates proactively to deliver high quality work
- Understands the role of data services in the delivery of business value
- Able to challenge in a positive and constructive manner
- Resilient, calm and pragmatic