About the role
The roles available will be working from the Cumbria (Carlisle), Lancashire (Blackburn) and Pennine (Rochdale) areas alongside a United Utilities customer support Technician where you will be required to work on the Bucket 1 reactive contract solving problems on the sewer network. This role will be on a shift-based pattern with working times of 8am to 6pm front shift and 12pm to 10pm back shift. Further details can be provided upon request. Immediate starts available.
An annual holiday entitlement of 28 days (including bank holiday).
Overtime will be paid at time and half on your basic hourly rate working 42.5 hours a week.
- HGV class 2 driving licence
- Experience with working with JHL City Flex’s
- Full training required or a level of competency in the following…. Jetting/SLG/First Aid/Manual Handling/Confined Space
Day to day activities
- Working on site as part of a team
- Resolving problems and clearing blockages
- Good housekeeping
- Good time management
- Working on a shift pattern
The hourly rate of pay will be discussed with the successful candidate at the interview stage.