Sapphire Utility Solutions are looking to appoint two suitable candidates to work on a specific new contract within Traffic Management.
As a TM Planner you will be responsible for effectively planning and coordinating the Traffic Management work on behalf of our client.
This role requires close liaison with our Client and Operational Teams for efficient delivery of TM services.
· You will take ownership of the workstreams, coordinating the work from receipt, through to job completion
· You will schedule work orders in accordance with SLA’s, whilst optimising travel routes and increasing productivity
· You will provide customer service to both internal and external customers via telephone and webchat
· You will maintain timely and accurate input and uploading of information into the works management systems, ensuring that all issues are recorded and escalated
· You will ensure that all the client and operational requirements are met in a professional and efficient manner
· You will ensure the highest level of service is achieved to both external and internal customers.
· You will provide a positive and innovative input into the team, through provision of solutions to problems and embracing change
· You will ensure that safety issues are reported in line with Company procedures
· Demonstrable track record in planning and scheduling .
· Previous experience in the utility industry or similar
· Able to demonstrate achievement of performance targets and exceptional Customer/Client satisfaction.
· Able to demonstrate a flexible approach that adapts to changing business and Customer/Client needs
· Ability to compile, interpret and challenge analytical data/reports.
· Highly organised.
· Able to effectively develop strong working relationships.
· Flexible and adaptable
· Strong interpersonal skills
Salary and Benefits
Salary: A competitive salary based on experience will be paid along with a full benefits package.
Employer: The role will be allocated to Sapphire Utility Solutions in terms of employing entity.
Hours: 45 hour week
Shift basis: Shift rotas will be between the hours of 7am and 9pm Mon – Fri and one weekend in three (7am to 4pm).
Sapphire Utility Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Preston, PR5 6BQ: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)