Who are we ? And Why you should work for us !
Established in 2013, Sapphire Utility Solutions has quickly become the partner of choice for many clients across the UK in our chosen markets. We provide award winning services to the Clean water, Wastewater, Gas, Digital Networks and Highways Sector and are passionate about working alongside our clients ad partners to maintain the utility services essential to modern life.
Recognising the business ethos to be a catalyst for change, we have recently been named ‘Most Innovative Utility Company 2021’.
We are passionate about sustainability, delivery, innovation and safety, as well as taking care of our employees and upskilling them to be professionals in their area of expertise.
About the Role – Team Leader (scheduling)
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading a team of planners and schedulers who effectively plan and coordinate the work of Customer Solutions Plus through communication with internal and external customers. You will ensure the team are motivated, follow required processes and use the corporate systems provided by Severn Trent to plan and schedule work including effective use of SAP. As a Team Leader, you will be expected to support your team through coaching, monitor their performance levels and identify any particular needs. Daily and frequent communication is an absolute must.
Location: Raynesway Derby
Hours of Work covering the 7 days Shifts between 7am – 4pm and 2pm -10pm (approx 2 weekends in 4)
Responsibilities – but not limited to
- You will ensure the team undertake effective planning and scheduling of reactive wastewater jobs, coordinating the work from receipt, through to job completion
- You will ensure your team schedule work orders in accordance with SLA’s, whilst optimising travel routes and increasing productivity
- You will monitor the provision of excellent customer service by your team to both internal and external customers via telephone and webchat
- You will liaise regularly with fellow Team Leaders as well as Severn Trent; working as ‘one-team’.
- Carry out periodic reviews of the quality of planning and scheduling of work to ensure consistency of standards and accuracy of work.
- Provide coaching and on-hand support to planners and schedulers; giving guidance and ensuring that anyone who is struggling receives the support they require.
- Interface with other team members and the client in a professional and efficient manner
- Explore ways to maximise productivity whilst having fun – creating a great working culture
- You will provide a positive and innovative input into the team, through provision of solutions to problems and embracing change
- You will ensure that safety issues are reported in line with Company procedures
What we are looking for
Whilst we are looking for the skills and knowledge to be able to carry out the responsibilities of the role its just as important to have employees with a positive and caring attitude or those who are looking for develop further and grow with the company.
We welcome employees from a diverse background. We treat people equally from all walks of life and welcome hard working individuals who want to become part of the Sapphire family.
Knowledge skills experience and qualifications
- Excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with customers and Severn Trent stakeholders
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Understanding of end to end wastewater processes, roles and responsibilities and the customer journey
- Knowledge of SAP CRM, Complaints, Pipe-Up systems
- Able to utilise telephone systems to make and receive customer calls, texts and emails.
- Able to analyse data for meaningful service trends
What you will get in return
In joining the Sapphire Family you will be working as part of National Award Winning Utilities Organisation who recognise a good work ethic and positive attitude. You will be joining a company that has grown significantly over the last decade. We offer :
Death in Service
Employee Assistance Programme
Perk Box – discounts and benefits
Holiday Allowance 24 days + bank holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Derby, DE21 7BD: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)