We are looking for a strong Project and Quality Procedures Coordinator to work in our specialist Multi Utilities division.
Supporting the manager of the department, this role will be coordinating all the project case loads ensuring full compliance. The ideal candidate will have worked in compliance roles where audit documentation would have been paramount. Within this role you will be dealing with professional bodies, developers, contractors as well as internal staff. You will on occasions visit sites where appropriate and a mix of home and office working is available for this position. The ability to learn legislation requirements is crucial within the role. ie Health and Safety Act, Electricity at Work, Gas and Water Acts.
Monday – Friday
We believe employee benefits should go beyond just a free drink or fruit bowl. What’s more, we believe you should get to choose perks that suit your lifestyle.
That’s why we’ve partnered up with the global benefits and rewards provider Perkbox, to offer something for all of our people.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Easy to follow videos for everything from yoga exercises, to strength training and HIIT workouts
- Mindfulness, meditation and sleep resources, available on all your devices
- Guides to help with everything from anxiety to stopping smoking
- Hundreds of global and local perks, available online 24/7
- Shopping discounts from the biggest brands, all year round
- Save money on everything from the supermarket shop to summer holidays