Who are we? And why you should work for us:
Established in 2013, Sapphire Utility Solutions has quickly become the partner of choice for many clients across the UK in our chosen markets. We provide award winning services to the Clearwater, Wastewater, Gas, Digital Networks and Highways Sector and are passionate about working alongside our client’s ad partners to maintain the utility services essential to modern life.
We are passionate about sustainability, delivery, innovation and safety, as well as taking care of our employees and upskilling them to be professionals in their area of expertise.
About the Role – Jetting Scheduler
As a jetting scheduler you will be responsible for effectively planning and coordinating work of the wastewater jetting teams throughout a designated area. You will be planning and coordinating the work through communication with internal and external customers. This is an opportunity to join a friendly, dedicated team.
Location: Lingley Mere, Warrington
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday
Responsibilities – but not limited to:
· Monitor the schedule and jeopardy manage for planned and reactive work.
· Manage the schedule in line with the case owner core principles.
· Regional ownership of schedule, and customer for all work.
· Working with site agents to ensure we have the appropriate resource out to customer in a timely manner.
· Escalating issues as they arise in a busy environment.
· Highlight any areas that show H&S risk.
· Full customer compliance interaction to support case owner process.
· Monitor and manage appointments.
· Proactive customer touch points with CMEX in mind.
· Support system and process improvements.
· Support TM requirements.
· Manage street works/permits.
· Maintain KPI/ODI levels within work banks.
What we are looking for:
Whilst we are looking for the skills and knowledge to be able to carry out the responsibilities of the role it’s just as important to have employees with a positive and caring attitude or those who are looking for develop further and grow with the company.
We welcome employees from a diverse background. We treat people equally from all walks of life and welcome hard-working individuals who want to become part of the Sapphire family.
Knowledge skills experience and qualifications
· Excellent customer service skills – both written and verbal
· Experience within scheduling is an advantage, but training will be given
· Clear and concise speaking skills
· Excellent listening skills, and organisational skills
· Competent in IT, accurate data entry
· Team player but will be able to work autonomously
· Ability to multitask
· Ability to work to deadlines
· GCSE English and Maths
What you will get in return:
In joining the Sapphire Family, you will be working as part of national award-winning utilities organisation who recognise a good work ethic and positive attitude. You will be joining a company that has grown significantly over the last decade.
Death in service
Employee assistance programme
Perk Box – discounts and benefits
Holiday allowance + bank holidays
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £21,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Warrington, WA5 3LP: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)