Sapphire Utility Solutions are looking for a Framework/Contracts Manager to support the delivery and development of the company’s business in the South Region through the leadership, management and development of an operational programme of work. You will assist the Framework Manager in ensuring resource in line with our clients strategic objectives, its Vision, Mission and Values.
The Traffic Management Framework Supervisor is a critical role within our business, and you will be responsible for:
- Accountable for assisting the TM Director in the delivery of all Framework Commitments in respect of Product, Service, Right First Time, Cost, Time, H&S and Sustainability.
- Providing a safe, collaborative, and lean process driven working environment.
- Attending programming workshops and collaborative planning sessions to gain a clear understanding of the forward programme of schemes in development.
- Periodically visiting works on site to ensure they are being delivered safely.
- Ensure Company Health, Safety, Quality and Environment policies are implemented.
- Ensure compliance with the Company Financial Authorities, the contracting Manual, the Quality System, HR policies and all other Company procedures.
- Identify different TM layout options and their cost, suggesting innovative ideas that address the scheme objectives.
- Assist the TM Director in regularly review our Company Innovation and Best Practice Register to apply relevant learning and opportunities from prior schemes that may be applicable.
- Ensure excellent delivery and customer service on all works delivered by the depot to maximise the opportunity for repeat business and increased client penetration.
What good looks like for a Traffic Management Framework Manager
- Previous demonstrable experience of the traffic management industry either practical Traffic Management experience or experience of working in the highway maintenance sector.
- Local knowledge of the region’s construction and maintenance market, particularly utilities highways works.
- Basic commercial understanding, with relevant capability to expand knowledge.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, Microsoft Office suite of software and ability to work with other business management systems.
- Full UK driving licence
Hours of work are 7 – 5
Pension scheme/death in service
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kidlington, Oxfordshire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)