Who are we ? And Why you should work for us !
Established in 2013, Sapphire Utility Solutions has quickly become the partner of choice for many clients across the UK in our chosen markets. We provide award winning services to the Clean water, Wastewater, Gas, Digital Networks and Highways Sector and are passionate about working alongside our clients ad partners to maintain the utility services essential to modern life.
Recognising the business ethos to be a catalyst for change, we have recently been named ‘Most Innovative Utility Company 2021’.
We are passionate about sustainability, delivery, innovation and safety, as well as taking care of our employees and upskilling them to be professionals in their area of expertise.
About Customer Solutions Plus – Derby
Customer Solutions Plus is a joint venture between two of the UK’s leading utility and infrastructure organisations; Network Plus and Sapphire Utility Solutions.
The joint venture has been established to provide end to end wastewater services for our client, Severn Trent. Customer Solutions Plus are responsible for activities including initial planning and scheduling of work, delivery of actions to assist customers who have a wastewater issue through to preventative maintenance to ensure wastewater issues do not arise in the future
About the Role – Customer Team
As Customer Team member you will be responsible for taking and dealing with inbound calls, confirming appointment and dealing with queries, sending out texts and handling customer complaints through to resolution both on the phone and in writing.
Location Raynesway Derby Salary £21500
Hours of Work 40 hours a week
Shifts between 8am and 8pm (8 – 5 or 11 – 8)
Responsibilities – but not limited to
· Answering inbound calls from customers
· Dealing with general enquiries
· Telephoning customers to advise of work being carried out
· Texting and confirming appointments
· Taking ownership of customer queries and complaints and seeing the case through to resolution
· Working with the external customer service leads to assist with complaints
· Sending out emails and creating letters to customers
· You will maintain timely and accurate input and uploading of information into the works management systems, ensuring that all issues are recorded and escalated
· You will ensure that all the client and operational requirements are met in a professional and efficient manner. Out of hours this may include keeping the client and Customer Solutions Plus Management team informed of any ongoing incidents or events.
· You will ensure the highest level of customer service is achieved to both external and internal customers, providing excellent customer satisfaction
· You will provide a positive and innovative input into the team, through provision of solutions to problems and embracing change
· ·You will ensure that safety issues are reported in line with Company procedures
What we are looking for
Whilst we are looking for the skills and knowledge to be able to carry out the responsibilities of the role its just as important to have employees with a positive and caring attitude or those who are looking for develop further and grow with the company.
We welcome employees from a diverse background. We treat people equally from all walks of life and welcome hard working individuals who want to become part of the Sapphire family.
Knowledge skills experience and qualifications
· Excellent Customer Service Skills
· Clear and concise speaking skills
· Excellent Listening Skills
· Competent in IT, Accurate data entry
· Team Player but work autonomously
· Ability to Multi Task
· Ability to work to deadlines
· GCSE English and Math
What you will get in return
In joining the Sapphire Family you will be working as part of National Award Winning Utilities Organisation who recognise a good work ethic and positive attitude. You will be joining a company that has grown significantly over the last decade. We offer :
Death in Service x 2
Employee Assistance Programme
Perk Box – discounts and benefits
Holiday Allowance 24 days + bank holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,500.00 per year
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Derby, DE21 7BD: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)