Sapphire Utility Solutions are looking for two Customer Excellent Liaison officers to join their team at their head office in Preston. This role is based on site and off site visiting customers throughout the Northwest area.
To be our proactive ‘field-based’ Customer Excellence Lead.
The key objective of this role is to proactively support all field-based Customer activity to ensure all Customers encounter a seamless, professional and efficient Customer journey. Working closely with both our Operational Teams, the key purpose of this role is to effectively manage all Customer activity and communication during our works, ensuring the Customer is consistently updated throughout all stages of the work. You will also be responsible for the effective management and resolution of all enquiries, mitigating any escalations or complaints.
Being the field-based first point of contact for all Customers, this role requires a dedicated and empathetic customer focussed approach to ensure ‘CARE’ is at the heart of everything we do.
Being our proactive Customer lead you will also monitor the activity being conducted to ensure it is Customer focussed and address any issues which may arise. Therefore, there is a requirement to support our Operational Teams by providing coaching and feedback, to ensure exceptional service delivery is delivered by everyone and reflected in our overall Customer Satisfaction scores.
· Liaising and proactively supporting all priority Customer activity.
· Being the Customer lead on site and supporting our Operational Teams so they demonstrate our CARE and Customer Excellence approach.
· Efficient and effective management of all Customer enquiries and complaints.
· Conducting all Customer communication activity by outbound calling or Customer visits to provide pre-works advice and Customer consent.
· Conducting Customer Satisfaction closure calls to identify the level of satisfaction.
· Analysing Customer detail and data to understand and recommend key trends for best practice and areas for improvement.
· Conducting on site Customer audits to ensure all works are ‘Customer compliant’.
· Contribute to the design and delivery of Team training sessions to drive our Customer Excellence CARE programme.
· Effective management and resolution of Customer enquiries and complaints.
· Conducting Customer site visits.
· Conducting outbound calls to gain Customer consent.
· The key point of contact and ‘Customer lead’ for all Customers liaising with our Operations Teams to ensure all issues are efficiently resolved to the Customers satisfaction.
· Delivery of training sessions and Operational ‘Tool-box’ talk sessions, to consistently drive the key themes and present our performance.
· Customer compliance lead – be the Customer ‘monitor’ for our customers and ensure our ways of working are fully customer focussed.
· CMEX review and recommendation, working with our Customer Delivery Managers to drive exceptional Customer delivery.
· Demonstrable track record in delivering a proactive Customer Experience.
· Previous experience in working closely with Customers (preferably within a field-based role).
· Able to demonstrate achievement of performance targets and exceptional Customer satisfaction.
· Able to demonstrate a flexible approach that adapts to changing business and Customer needs
· Ability to compile, interpret and challenge analytical data/reports.
· Confident in the design and delivery of coaching / training sessions.
· Highly organised.
· Able to effectively develop strong working relationships.
· Able to manage conflict resolution
· Flexible and adaptable
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Clean Driving Licence
· Fully conversant with all Microsoft applications
Hours of work 40 hours per week
Company van provided
20 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme and death in service benefit
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: £24,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Preston, PR5 6BQ: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)